Fashion and Editorial Makeup Course
This is a fully comprehensive and cutting edge course aimed at beginners and experienced Makeup Artists wanting to perfect and advance their techniques to work in the fashion industry. The course covers trends in fashion industry including catwalks, fashion photography, working with different lightings and different shooting sets. Students will get backstage insider tips and will be encouraged to develop and create make up designs for fashion shows.
- Course Certificate
- Enrolment on our Aftercare Programme
- Discount on the Makeup Brush set
The Link Business Centre
Brixton – London
- Introduction to editorial and fashion make up
- Magazine editorials
- Creating Editorial campaigns
- Studio photography makeup
- Working under different lighting
- Fashion makeup trends
- Fashion catwalk makeup
- Male and female models look
- Backstage insider tips
- Working with fashion stylist team to create trends.
Contact about this course
Please enquire about this course by using the form below:
View and book this course from our next available dates.
|FASHION AND EDITORIAL MAKEUP COURSE - Starts 20th January 2022 - Ends 21st January 2022||£350.00|
|FASHION AND EDITORIAL MAKEUP COURSE - Starts 27th February 2022 - Ends 28th February 2022||£350.00|